The Annual General Meeting, including elections for the executive committee of the Society, will be held at the 2nd floor lounge of the Business and Law Building, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, 5.15pm 14 December
Nominations will be called for at the meeting.
- Attendance and apologies
- Minutes of the 2016 meeting and of the May 2017 AGM.
- President’s report: Includes Forbes Society Prize winner
- Treasurers’ reports
- Australian accounts for financial year to 30 June 2017.
- New Zealand accounts for financial year to 30 June 2017.
- Business arising: incorporation
- Signatories for the NZ accounts
- ANZLHS prize announcement
- Upcoming conferences: 2018 joint conference (Wollongong), 2019 (Melbourne); offer for 2020.
- Report from editor of law&history journal
- Election of the executive and of advisory committee: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Australian Treasurer, New Zealand Treasurer, Editor of law&history; advisory committee